Arrival Brisbane, meet & greet at the airport, you will be transferred to Gold Coast for your pre-booked accommodation.
Day at leisure to enjoy Gold Coast and its beautiful beaches. You can do some amazing shopping at Pacific Fair or gamble at the Conrad Jupiter’s. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Sea world. Make contact with marine life wonders like dolphins, seals, sharks and polar bears at Australia's SEA WORLD. Visit the amazing Shark Bay, the world's largest man-made lagoon system, where you can come face-to-face with the most feared species of sharks in the world! Check out the new 4D animated presentation 'Planet SOS' and experience the plight of our fragile planet and its changing environments. Visit Polar Bear Shores, watch the 1960's themed 'Waterski Wipeout' show, visit Cartoon Network Cartoon Beach, enjoy the rides and attractions at Sesame Street Beach, where you can watch Bert & Ernie's live stage show, featuring a full cast of characters singing and dancing up a storm. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Movie world. The park contains various movie-themed rides and attractions ranging from motion simulators to roller coasters and slow river rides. In addition, costumed character performers also patrol the park, allowing visitors the chance to take photos with them. These include Batman, Austin Powers, Marilyn Monroe, Scooby-Doo, The Mystery Inc. Gang and various Looney Tunes characters. Minor street shows including skits and singing performances are also present. The All-Star Parade showcases costumed characters alongside vehicles and movie-themed floats. There are a number of active film studios within the Movie World complex. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast included, transfer to Brisbane airport to catch your flight to Cairns, arrive cairns meet & greet by our representative on arrival you will be transfer to your pre- booked accommodation. Check in & freshen up rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast not included. Full day Green Island tour. Enjoy the ride on semi submersibles and glass bottoms to see the marine life of Great Barrier Reef. The Great Barrier Reef is blessed with the breath-taking beauty of the world's largest coral reef. The reef contains an abundance of marine life and comprises of over 3000 individual reef systems and coral cays and literally hundreds of picturesque tropical islands with some of the world’s most beautiful sun-soaked, golden beaches. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven wonders of the natural world, and pulling away from it, and viewing it from a greater distance, you can understand why. It is larger than the Great Wall of China and the only living thing on earth visible from space. Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel check out transfer to the airport to board your flight to Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne, meet & greet by our representative on arrival you will be transfer to your pre-booked accommodation. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for full day tour to Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles tour. . This 1 day Great Ocean Road tour is one of Melbourne’s most popular tours. On the spectacular Great Ocean Road Tour experience a breathtaking coastline with pristine beaches , rainforests and charming seaside towns and of course the 12 Apostles.. Overnight at hotel
Breakfast at the hotel check out from the hotel you will be transfer to Melbourne airport board your flight to Sydney. Arrive Sydney , meet & greet by our representative on arrival transfer to Sydney hotel. Check in & freshen up. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for travel over Sydney Harbour Bridge for a full circle tour of the Blue Mountains. Sheer escarpments, rugged bushland and awe-inspiring views from mountain lookouts. Ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Skyway Cable Car (own expense) and see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit an Australian Wildlife Park, meet unique Australian animals and perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala! Overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for half day Sydney city tour. HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail, Sydney Opera House, The Rock's - Sydney's birthplace, Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Marys Cathedral, Art Gallery and the Domain, Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair - superb views of the harbour and city skyline, Royal Australian Naval Base of Garden Island, Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot', Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse, The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads, Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach, Historic and trendy Paddington, Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall. Evening Show Boat Cruise with Indian Dinner. Overnight in Sydney.
Breakfast at the hotel check out you will be transfer to the airport to board your flight to India.
Minimum No of PAX: 02 Adults
Proposed Hotels or Similar
- Gold Coast – Islander Resort Hotel
- Cairns – The Hotels Cairns
- Melbourne – IBIS Melbourne
- Sydney – Travelodge Sydney
INR 1,12,500/- PER PERSON EXCLUDING AIRFARE
- 03 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cairns
- 02 Nights accommodation in Melbourne
- 03 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- Daily breakfast
- Full day Sea World
- Full day Movie World
- Green Island tour in Cairns
- Great Ocean Road in Melbourne
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise in Sydney
- Sydney Half day city tour
- Combination of any 2 tickets (Madame Tussauds, , Sydney Tower, Sydney Wildlife & Oz Trek)
- Blue Mountains Tour and Australian Wildlife
- All tours & transfers are on seat in coach basis
- Visa Charges
- Car/Travel insurance approx
- 4.50 % service tax on land package
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, tips etc.
- Lunches & dinners until and unless mentioned
- Peak season surcharge – if applicable
- Any item not mentioned in the inclusions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The airfare, hotels and trains included in the itinerary are subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12noon. Early check-in/ late checkout are subject to availability.
- 2.5% bank charges would be levied on all payments made by credit card.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, Higher Rates will apply peak period, blackout dates, Carnival etc